Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you even Bitmoji?! — How to use 'em and link 'em with Snapchat!  (Read 325 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: July 20, 2016, 04:05:20 pm »

Do you even Bitmoji?! — How to use 'em and link 'em with Snapchat!

Bitmoji are cartoon keyboard avatars, in a variety of memes and themes, that let you express how you feel in almost all major messaging apps.

Update: Bitmoji has now been fully integrated with Snapchat. Here's how to quickly link your accounts:

A couple of months ago a friend of mine changed her avatar on Facebook into a cartoon likeness that, with head cocked aggressively, said "SRSLY?!". Since she's an artist, I just assumed she'd drawn it herself and, in Grey's Season One fashion, I quickly responded back, "SRSLY!"

Then another friend of mine sent me an iMessage that a similar cartoon likeness, this one with big, ballon letters saying, "Do you even Bitmoji?!"

I searched for it and immediately and found the Bitmoji keyboard app for iPhone. Then I started building Bitmoji Rene. Which was ludicrously fun.

Enabling the keyboard was a pain, of course. Apple still hasn't smoothed out the cumbersome Settings > General > Keyboards > Add New Keyboard > Bitmoji — pa...

Source: Do you even Bitmoji?! — How to use 'em and link 'em with Snapchat!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: