Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to see every Mac, iPad, and iPhone associated with your Apple ID  (Read 437 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: July 22, 2016, 04:05:13 pm »

How to see every Mac, iPad, and iPhone associated with your Apple ID

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>My Apple ID has seen a lot. I’ve used a lot of Macs and iOS devices over the years, and reviewed a whole bunch more. As a result, I’ve gotten some insight into all the lists Apple keeps about your personal constellation of Apple hardware. It’s a bit confusing, since there are multiple lists, with different restrictions, measuring different things! Here are the ways the Apple counts what you’ve got–and what it lets you do with those lists.</p><h2>iTunes authorizations</h2>

<p>When Apple launched the iTunes Music Store in 2003, you could only play iTunes music on three different computers, but an unlimited number of iPods. In short order, that number was increased to five computers. Apple dropped digital-rights management from music sales in 2009, but the restriction still exists for other digital media Apple sells, most notably video.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3098430/ios/how-to-see-every-mac-ipad-and-iphone-associated-with-your-apple-id.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: How to see every Mac, iPad, and iPhone associated with your Apple ID
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: