Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Galaxy Note 7 vs. iPhone 6s Plus: Battle of the big phones!  (Read 311 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: August 05, 2016, 04:05:22 pm »

Galaxy Note 7 vs. iPhone 6s Plus: Battle of the big phones!

Can the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 compete with the best iPhone of today — and tomorrow?

I've just spent a week working with the Android Central team preparing for the Samsung Galaxy Note 7, the Korean giant's latest salvo in the large smartphone space. I read a lot of words about a smartphone that, instead of making overt changes, subtly builds on the success of its predecessor. And then, after using it, I realized that the sum of those parts is one of the most competitive and interesting smartphones to come out this year. So, how does it compare to the existing Apple flagship, iPhone 6s Plus, and what does it mean for the one coming up, iPhone 7?

Symmetry

The first thing that struck me about the Galaxy Note 7 is its symmetry, with the tight curves in its front and back meeting along the side bezels to form an unbroken connection — something that would have been impossible just two years ago, when the processes for curving glass over flexible AMOLED displays was in its infancy...

Source: Galaxy Note 7 vs. iPhone 6s Plus: Battle of the big phones!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: