Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 apps and accessories for getting more done on the road  (Read 379 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: August 08, 2016, 04:05:13 pm »

5 apps and accessories for getting more done on the road

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
Given how deeply ingrained technology is in our everyday lives, trying to travel without it is a bit like trying to travel without a change of socks: You can do it, it just might not be very pleasant for you (or, honestly, those around you).</p><p>
For a big chunk of August, I’ve got a trip to a convention back-to-back with some good old-fashioned vacation time, and it’s had me considering what technology to pack, and how to keep all of those devices working well. Because the last thing anybody wants to do is lug around some gizmo only to find that it’s not pulling its weight, if you’ll pardon the expression.</p><p>
So here’s a quick overview of the tools that I pack, and some of the concerns that arise when traveling with technology.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3104640/ipad/5-apps-and-accessories-for-getting-more-done-on-the-road.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: 5 apps and accessories for getting more done on the road
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: