Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 iOS 10 features to boost your iPad productivity  (Read 396 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: August 11, 2016, 04:05:14 pm »

5 iOS 10 features to boost your iPad productivity

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>This year’s big Worldwide Developer’s Conference reveal was no surprise—iOS 10—but after the announcement and feature preview, I was left feeling discouraged with the lack of iPad-specific features in Apple’s next mobile OS. The iPad barely getting any stage time during the event—outside of a lengthy demo of the Swift Playground app, it felt as if the iPad was all but forgotten in iOS 10. </p><p>However, after using the iOS 10 beta for a few weeks, there are some features that I’ve found to increase my productivity when working on my iPad Pro. Not all hope is lost. </p><h2>Desktop and Document sync</h2>
<p>I’ve been working with the macOS Sierra beta as well as the iOS 10 beta, and after installing macOS Sierra, you’re asked if you want to sync your Desktop and Documents folder with iCloud Drive. I enabled the feature, viewing it as yet another backup point for my documents and didn’t give it much thought.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3105487/ios/5-ios-10-features-to-boost-your-ipad-productivity.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: 5 iOS 10 features to boost your iPad productivity
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: