Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kindle Oasis review: Amazon's newest e-reader is nearly perfect  (Read 401 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: August 16, 2016, 04:05:13 pm »

Kindle Oasis review: Amazon's newest e-reader is nearly perfect

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
A typical iPhone or iPad is capable of doing damn near anything you need it to—so long as you don’t need to do it in direct sunlight. And while those devices certainly become more energy efficient over the years, heavy users like me still find it difficult to get through a full day without having to top of their tablet or smartphone battery at least once.</p><p>
That’s why I usually travel with an e-reader. Their matte e-ink displays are easy to read in direct sunlight, making them a great choice for the beach or to pass the time waiting for a train. Better still, they absolutely sip power. I’ve gone weeks between recharging a Kindle or Kobo e-ink slab, despite using them for hours at a time. Try that with an iPhone. So, when I was extended the invitation to take Amazon’s latest Kindle, the Oasis, for a spin, I jumped at the opportunity.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3105562/hardware/kindle-oasis-review-amazons-newest-e-reader-is-nearly-perfect.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Kindle Oasis review: Amazon's newest e-reader is nearly perfect
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: