Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get Night Shift on your Mac right now using f.lux  (Read 338 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: August 19, 2016, 04:05:20 pm »

How to get Night Shift on your Mac right now using f.lux

Why isn't there a Night Shift mode for Mac? How can I get Night Shift mode on my Mac anyway? Here's how!

When Apple released iOS 9.3, it added a nice little feature called Night Shift, which makes reading before bedtime easier on the eye and the psyche. It has received positive reviews and is a popular feature on the iPhone and iPad.

One common comment on Night Shift is that people would love a version for the Mac, or even Apple TV. I suspected Night Shift would make its way to macOS Sierra right from the start. Unfortunately, I was wrong — but that doesn't mean you can't get something very similar.

f.lux is an app that offers Night Shift-style brightness and hue adjustments depending on the time of day. It's been a great tool for years on the Mac — and might just have been the inspiration for Night Shift on iOS.

If you're itching for a Night Shift-style option for your Mac, you can download and customize f.lux right now! Here's how.

How to download and install f.lux on yo...

Source: How to get Night Shift on your Mac right now using f.lux
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: