Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The 9.7-inch Logitech Create turns the iPad Pro into a powerhouse  (Read 352 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: August 28, 2016, 04:05:21 pm »

The 9.7-inch Logitech Create turns the iPad Pro into a powerhouse

The keyboard case turns the 9.7-inch iPad Pro from pinch-hit work machine to full-fledged writing powerhouse.

I've been writing exclusively on the iPad Pro for close to eight months now. And for the last three of those months, I've been using the "Baby Pro," Apple's 9.7-inch iPad model, and Apple's Smart Keyboard. I've come to love the portability of the tinier device, but I wasn't the biggest fan of the Apple Smart Keyboard: While it was certainly serviceable, I found myself repeatedly hitting the top numeral row in search of function buttons, or squinting at the backlit-less keyboard in the darkness. In short: I missed the best part of my 12.9-inch iPad, the Logitech Create keyboard case.

Thankfully, those days are now over: Logitech recently released the 9.7-inch model of its Create Keyboard Case, and it's just as good — if not a good deal better — than its larger cousin. I got my model around the same time as iMore Canada editor Daniel Bader, and we sat down to have a chat...

Source: The 9.7-inch Logitech Create turns the iPad Pro into a powerhouse
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: