Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to find and catch rare and different Pokémon in Pokémon Go  (Read 430 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: September 05, 2016, 04:05:23 pm »

Where to find and catch rare and different Pokémon in Pokémon Go

How do you figure out which Pokémon spawn where? It depends on your location, climate, and more.

Pokémon Go continues its upward climb toward cultural phenomenon: I've run into would-be trainers at the beach, on jogging trails, in malls, and even near the graveyard by my house. At times, it feels like almost everyone is playing Niantic's augmented-reality game.

As we all get comfortable with tracking and catching Pokémon, however, we start to want a little bit more out of the game. That previously full-of-shadows Nearby list? It starts to look a bit, well... pedestrian.

Arguments can certainly be made for catching hundreds of Rattatas, but most Pokémon trainers I've spoken to want to know about the good stuff: Where can they go to catch rare Pokémon? Fairy-type Pokémon? Grass Pokémon? Electric Pokémon?

Because I don't have access to Niantic's internal spawn data, this is in no way a definitive guide. But it's my hope that it will help you figure out where to explore (and ...

Source: Where to find and catch rare and different Pokémon in Pokémon Go
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: