Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: iPhone 7 is stunningly amazing at low-light photography  (Read 294 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: September 16, 2016, 04:05:19 pm »

iPhone 7 is stunningly amazing at low-light photography

From 12 a.m. to 2 a.m. last night, Serenity Caldwell and I walked across the Brooklyn Bridge to test low light photography on the iPhones 7. And it blew our minds.

These are just some teasers. Serenity took shots with both iPhones 7 and last year's iPhones 6s, and she's working on a big comparison for later in the week. In the meantime, I wanted to share a few snaps I took with the 4.7-inch iPhone 7. I originally posted them on Instagram last night and several people were blown away enough to accelerate their upgrade plans. If you have the same reaction, I wanted to give you enough time to do something about it.

That these are iPhone 7 and not iPhone 7 Plus shots shouldn't really matter. This year both phones share identical optically image stabilized, 12 megapixel f/1.8 wide angle cameras on the back. iPhone 7 Plus has a non-OIS, 12 megapixel f/2.8 telephoto lens as well, but that doesn't involve itself in extreme low light photography.

So, here are a few sample images.

Many...

Source: iPhone 7 is stunningly amazing at low-light photography
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: