Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to pick a cover photo for Memories in Photos (spoiler: you can't)  (Read 338 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: September 29, 2016, 04:05:20 pm »

How to pick a cover photo for Memories in Photos (spoiler: you can't)

How do I change the cover photo in Memories in the Photos app on iPhone and iPad? Surprise! You unfortunately can't.

This isn't a trick: I originally set out to write a how-to about how to change your cover photo in Memories in the Photos app for iOS and macOS… but I discovered it isn't really possible.

Memories is a great new feature for the Photos app that let users view their images and video in a modern, convenient slideshow-like format. It works by randomly compiling content into algorithmically-created slideshows like "Best of the last 3 months" or "The Holidays" to give you a general overview of all the awesome images and videos you captured with the help of your iPhone.

Though more limited on macOS, Memories gives users a ton of creative control on iOS: You can change the slideshow's theme, music, content, and so much more. Unfortunately, one thing that appears to be nigh-impossible is setting a cover photo for a specific Memory. It's frustrating: You can rearrange conte...

Source: How to pick a cover photo for Memories in Photos (spoiler: you can't)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: