Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to replace the lugs on your Apple Watch bands to match your space grey, gold, or rose gold casing!  (Read 463 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: October 02, 2016, 04:05:22 pm »

How to replace the lugs on your Apple Watch bands to match your space grey, gold, or rose gold casing!

Can I change the lugs on my Apple Watch? Heck yes, you can! And it's pretty simple, too.

Friday, April 10, 2015, 2:01:33 a.m. - I'm sitting in an uncomfortable desk chair, anxiously jabbing at my iPhone's forgiving glass screen. I've got the Apple Store app open, desperately trying to pre-order a 42mm Space Gray Apple Watch Sport. From the moment I laid eyes on that graphite-gray beauty, I knew I had to have it; I also knew it would be a tough get, given the popularity of uniquely-colored Apple products. Luckily, my finger-jabbing paid off — I had a Space Gray Apple Watch coming to me on launch day.

Unfortunately, it wasn't long before my smug satisfaction began to falter. Apple occasionally releases new bands for its Watch line-up, but many of the ones I was most interested in pairing with my watch came with stainless steel lugs (the clasps that connect the band to the Apple Watch). Some folks can rock the look just fine, but to me, the clashing colors and steel finish were un...

Source: How to replace the lugs on your Apple Watch bands to match your space grey, gold, or rose gold casing!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: