Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Five things Apple can learn from the #madebygoogle event  (Read 361 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: October 06, 2016, 04:05:20 pm »

Five things Apple can learn from the #madebygoogle event

Serenity Caldwell has been writing and talking about and tinkering with Apple products since she was old enough to double-click. Managing editor of iMore, she hosts a number of popular podcasts and speaks frequently at conferences. In past lives she worked at Macworld and Apple Retail.

*/

/*-->*/

/*-->*/

Google's getting back into the hardware game with a new phone, Wi-Fi router, home assistant, VR headset, and upgraded Assistant. But what can Apple take away?

Google just held its #madebygoogle event, where it announced a slew of new hardware (and a few software improvements, as well). I watched the keynote largely to learn about the company's new smartphone and Home initiatives — it pays to be up-to-date on the competition — but in watching Google unveil its slate of products, I found my mind wandering to Apple.

Competition is good for Apple, as it is for all companies: It forces them to evolve and grow. (Heck, if we're to believe SpaceX CEO Elon Musk, compet...

Source: Five things Apple can learn from the #madebygoogle event
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: