Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Did you switch from Android to iPhone 7? Tell me why!  (Read 344 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: October 18, 2016, 04:05:20 pm »

Did you switch from Android to iPhone 7? Tell me why!

If you left Android behind and are now rocking an iPhone, what caused you to make the switch?

Every quarter, Apple claims more people than ever are switching from Android to iPhone. What we don't know, though, is from which Android phones and why. Last month Apple released iPhone 7. Meanwhile, Samsung had to recall the Galaxy Note 7, and Google nixed new Nexus in favor of iPhone-looking Pixels. So...

I'm wondering if any of that — or any other reason — prompted you to make the switch from Android to iPhone? Previously the new big and bigger iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus had many of you making the switch. Conversely, the launch of the smaller but still powerful iPhone SE has more than a few making the shrink-grade.

Enter iPhone 7...

Now there's iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus with industry-leading A10 Fusion processors, amazing new cameras, including a dual-camera system on iPhone 7 Plus, wide gamut color from capture to display, and long sought-after water resistance.

There's also i...

Source: Did you switch from Android to iPhone 7? Tell me why!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: