Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Five ways to master the Stand Ring on Apple Watch (and have fun doing it)  (Read 285 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: October 22, 2016, 04:05:21 pm »

Five ways to master the Stand Ring on Apple Watch (and have fun doing it)

Apple Watch not giving you credit for standing and moving around? Here are five things you can do to fix that!

The first few days I wore my Apple Watch, the Stand Ring and I were at war. I tend to work both sitting and standing throughout the day, but kept missing that key Stand hour. With the Exercise and Move rings, you can still achieve those goals even toward the end of the day. Miss a few too many hours with the Stand Ring, however, and your day's goals are borked.

So I came up with a plan. An evil plan. You see, the Stand Ring is really based around a minute of movement rather than strict standing versus sitting — it wants to see you get up and walk around, or step away from the standing desk and do something more energetic.

If I wanted to get my Stand hours, I was going to have to turn that one minute of "standing" into something a bit more fun and useful. Enter: The Stand Ring games!

How to beat the Stand Ring on your Apple Watch and have fun doing it

Here's how you...

Source: Five ways to master the Stand Ring on Apple Watch (and have fun doing it)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: