Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Excuse me while I watch this Final Cut Pro new features video on loop  (Read 357 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: October 29, 2016, 04:05:21 pm »

Excuse me while I watch this Final Cut Pro new features video on loop

Final Cut Pro X just got a huge update, and this video shows you everything in it.

Final Cut Pro X has had its share of ups and downs since its massive rebuild several years prior: Early missing features left loyal editors frustrated, and though the pro apps team has regularly updated the app since, it hadn't seen much love since February of this year. And with longtime pro apps leader Randy Ubillos retiring last year, it left some users concerned about the app's future — myself included.

Happily, I am eating some good humble pie tonight. Just look at this 10.3 features video, as cut together by Trim editor Thomas Grove Carter.

He got an early look at the next version of Final Cut Pro, and boy is it a doozy. I put just some of the features he highlighted below, but you really should watch the video. It's enough to make this woefully-out-of-practice video editor want to go outside and make something RIGHT NOW.

Final Cut 10.3's new features include:

A new interface and co...

Source: Excuse me while I watch this Final Cut Pro new features video on loop
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: