Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Pokémon to level or evolve for gyms in Pokémon Go  (Read 342 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: October 31, 2016, 04:05:22 pm »

Best Pokémon to level or evolve for gyms in Pokémon Go

Which Pokémon are worth evolving and powering up, and which ones should go back to the Professor?

Must read: There's a huge Pokémon Go event happening this Halloween, and here's what you need to know about it!.

As you catch Pokémon in Pokémon Go, you collect Stardust and Candy, which can be used to level up and evolve your pocket monsters.

But how should you best spend that hard-caught Stardust and Candy? What Pokémon are the best for evolving and leveling up for gym battles, and which ones should just be transferred back to the professor? Here's the deal.

Wait and stockpile

It's tempting to spend your Stardust powering up the first powerful Pokémon you catch — god knows, I did this to my Clefable after catching it my very first day playing.

But in all honesty, until you hit level 20, it's not really worth it: In those first twenty levels, you're far more likely to catch unevolved Pokémon in the wild with higher stats than a Pokémon you caught at level 2 and spent t...

Source: Best Pokémon to level or evolve for gyms in Pokémon Go
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: