Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charge your Bluetooth headphones with Twelve South's Fermata stand  (Read 338 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: November 04, 2016, 04:05:22 pm »

Charge your Bluetooth headphones with Twelve South's Fermata stand

Not only is the Fermata a gorgeous wireless headphone stand, but it charges your headphones, too.

I've written at length about my love for Bose's QC35 headphones, which convinced me to make the leap into the Bluetooth soundscape full-time. But for all my praise of the headphones and their long-lasting 20-hour battery, they do die eventually. I've often resorted to digging through my backpack or desk drawers to find a micro-USB cable for a day's quick-charge juice, but that doesn't solve the long-term problem: It can be a pain to remember to charge long-lasting headphones.

Twelve South aims to make that pain disappear with its new Fermata headphone charging stand. The silver or black aluminum base not only provides a lovely way for you to showcase your headphones on your desk, but it gives you an easy way to charge them, too.

I was lucky enough to get a sample from Twelve South of the black Fermata stand this morning, and while I can't offer a thorough review after only a few hou...

Source: Charge your Bluetooth headphones with Twelve South's Fermata stand
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: