Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the Touch Bar learn from the Apple Watch's mistakes?  (Read 454 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: November 08, 2016, 04:05:13 pm »

Will the Touch Bar learn from the Apple Watch's mistakes?

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>First up, let’s get this out of the way: I haven’t laid a finger on the Touch Bar on Apple’s new MacBook Pros. They’re not in the wild yet, and since I wasn’t at the event last week, I’m among the vast majority of people who haven’t had a chance to check out the new feature first hand.</p><p>Is that about to stop me from some wild speculation? You must be new here.</p><p>The truth is, I’m a bit skeptical of the Touch Bar. I believe that Apple has carefully researched and engineered it and that the company has a vision of what people will use it for. But what I’m curious about is whether it will be a technology that actually changes the way we use our Macs, or whether it’ll simply fall by the wayside.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3138418/macs/will-the-touch-bar-learn-from-the-apple-watchs-mistakes.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Will the Touch Bar learn from the Apple Watch's mistakes?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: