Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thank you, Sal Soghoian, for everything you've done for scripting and automation at Apple!  (Read 383 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: November 18, 2016, 04:05:21 pm »

Thank you, Sal Soghoian, for everything you've done for scripting and automation at Apple!

Sal Soghoian is a legend in the Apple community. He has steadfastly dedicated much of his life to the improvement and promotion of scripting and automation technologies and, up until very recently, served as Apple's product manager for that group.

Mac OS X Automation:

Q. I hear you no longer work for Apple; is that true?

A. Correct. I joined Apple in January of 1997, almost twenty years ago, because of my profound belief that "the power of the computer should reside in the hands of the one using it." That credo remains my truth to this day. Recently, I was informed that my position as Product Manager of Automation Technologies was eliminated for business reasons. Consequently, I am no longer employed by Apple Inc. But, I still believe my credo to be as true today as ever.

Beyond his enormous technical skill and passion, Sal was an incredibly kind and gracious person. I only had the good fortune of meetings him a few times, but each was an absolute delight.

On behalf of e...

Source: Thank you, Sal Soghoian, for everything you've done for scripting and automation at Apple!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: