Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Put some magic on your home screen with these Fantastic Beasts and Harry Potter wallpapers  (Read 765 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: November 19, 2016, 04:05:22 pm »

Put some magic on your home screen with these Fantastic Beasts and Harry Potter wallpapers

I think we can all use a little magic right now.

Magic brings a gleam to our eyes, a thrill to our hearts, a lightness to our souls… I don't know about you, but no day is not improved by some magic. And while I might not have hand-made robes or an Ollivander wand, I can always turn back to the books, and the art, and the fan-fiction (yes, fan-fiction) of Harry Potter to bring a glimmer of the wizarding world back into my mundane one. With these wallpapers, I can bring some of that magic to the closest thing I have to a wizard's wand: my phone.

I remember reading Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them back when it came out 15 years ago-- sweet Nimbus, does that make me feel old. WHO'S GOT A TIME-TURNER?! Anywho, this vintage-looking poster makes me want to dig out my old paperback again and brush up on my beasts before I make my way to a screening. Don't you agree?

Fantastic Beasts Poster by someorangegirl

One thing I do remember of the old paperback was it wasn't half as...

Source: Put some magic on your home screen with these Fantastic Beasts and Harry Potter wallpapers
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: