Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Donald Trump tells Tim Cook to build iPhones in the USA  (Read 624 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: November 26, 2016, 04:05:14 pm »

Donald Trump tells Tim Cook to build iPhones in the USA

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>On the back of every iPhone, tiny print reminds you it was “Designed by Apple in California. Assembled in China.” One of president-elect Trump’s campaign promises was getting Apple to move production here—and he says he told Tim Cook that very thing directly.</p><p>In his meeting Tuesday with the New York Times (a full transcript is available), Trump said he’d spoken to Cook on the phone.</p>

<p>I got a call from Tim Cook at Apple, and I said, ‘Tim, you know one of the things that will be a real achievement for me is when I get Apple to build a big plant in the United States, or many big plants in the United States, where instead of going to China, and going to Vietnam, and going to the places that you go to, you’re making your product right here.’</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3144338/apple-phone/donald-trump-tells-tim-cook-to-build-iphones-in-the-usa.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: [
url=http://www.macworld.com/article/3144338/apple-phone/donald-trump-tells-tim-cook-to-build-iphones-in-the-usa.html#tk.rss_all]Donald Trump tells Tim Cook to build iPhones in the USA[/url]
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: