Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 6 ways the Touch Bar is improving my Mac workflow  (Read 535 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: December 02, 2016, 04:05:21 pm »

6 ways the Touch Bar is improving my Mac workflow

Touch Bar is brand new but it's already made an impact on my workflow. Here's how.

Rene Ritchie has been covering Apple and the personal technology industry for almost a decade. Editorial director for Mobile Nations, analyst for iMore, video and podcast host, you can follow him on Snapchat, Instagram, or Twitter @reneritchie.

*/

/*-->*/

/*-->*/

Touch Bar is Apple's new experiment in adding multitouch to macOS without adding touch screens to the Mac. Whether or not the experiment is ultimately successful remains to be seen but anyone with a higher-end 13-inch or any 15-inch MacBook Pro 2016 can try it out right now and decide for themselves.

I was originally skeptical. I'm not a huge fan of context switches, be it reaching up from the Smart Keyboard to tap the screen on my iPad Pro or looking down from the MacBook Pro screen to tap the Touch Bar. Hands on one plane eyes on the other is simply how I've learned to compute and how, I think, it makes both ergonomic and c...

Source: 6 ways the Touch Bar is improving my Mac workflow
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: