Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ask the iTunes Guy: A look at the major changes in the iOS 10.2 Music app  (Read 346 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: December 20, 2016, 04:05:14 pm »

Ask the iTunes Guy: A look at the major changes in the iOS 10.2 Music app

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>This week’s release of iOS 10.2 saw a number of changes to Apple’s mobile operating system, as well as some tweaks to the iOS Music app. In this week’s column, I tell you what’s changed, so you can be up to date: I explain the new way to sort albums and songs by artist or title, and I show you how you can (finally) rate your songs again on your iPhone or iPad. I then answer a question about music disappearing from the iTunes Store, and discuss what to do if you’re tired of renting music from Apple.</p><h2>Sorting songs and albums</h2>
<p><strong>Q: I just updated my iPhone to iOS 10.2, and there isn’t an option to sort music in the Settings. How do I alphabetize my music by song title now?</strong></p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3150145/software-entertainment/ask-the-itunes-guy-a-look-at-the-major-changes-in-the-ios-10-2-music-app.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Ask the iTunes Guy: A look at the major changes in the iOS 10.2 Music app
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: