Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to capture deleted photos from an unsynced device  (Read 349 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: December 25, 2016, 04:05:15 pm »

How to capture deleted photos from an unsynced device

<article>
   <section class="page">

<p>
A family member of mine deleted a lot of pictures from iCloud (on his phone), and then wiped them from the Recently Deleted folder as well. The problem is that my iPad was linked to the same iCloud account as well and I need those pictures back. My iPad is switched off as I am in another country at the moment, and therefore, was not connected to any Wi-Fi network when the unfortunate deletion happened. Is there any way of recovering those pictures?</p>

<p>
You may be in luck, so long as in the time between sending this email to us and reading this, you haven’t connected to any network. (Just a reminder that we try to be timely with Mac 911 responses, but we can’t provide tech support, can’t answer all questions, and any question we do answer may be delayed by weeks. Find local tech support help or use Apple’s forums for near-term emergencies.)</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3150017/iphone-ipad/how-to-capture-deleted-photos-from-an-unsynced-device.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: How to capture deleted photos from an unsynced device
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: