Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A wish list for the iPhone in 2017  (Read 371 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: January 04, 2017, 04:05:16 pm »

A wish list for the iPhone in 2017

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>There was a time when the iPhone wish list was miles long. In the early days of the smartphone, there were so many clear gaps that it wasn’t a question of what features needed to be added, but in what order.</p><p>But as the tenth anniversary of the announcement of the iPhone nears, the wish list has dwindled. The gaps have been filled in. The smartphone is amazing, essential, and a bit boring.</p><p>Still, we can dream, can’t we? And so here’s a list–both mundane and fantastical–of the iPhone features I’m dreaming of for 2017.</p><h2>More camera improvements</h2>

<p>Phone cameras can always get better, so I’d like to see Apple keep the ball rolling in 2017 when it comes to iPhone camera updates. As a fan of the smaller phone model, I’d like to see it add the second camera currently only offered on the iPhone 6 Plus.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3153422/iphone-ipad/a-wish-list-for-the-iphone-in-2017.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: A wish list for the iPhone in 2017
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: