Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WatchAir review: Promising wireless smart TV antenna for cord-cutters  (Read 322 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: January 07, 2017, 04:05:14 pm »

WatchAir review: Promising wireless smart TV antenna for cord-cutters

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
Remember Aereo? It was an ill-fated startup that delivered over-the-air broadcast television from a cluster of mini-antennas based in major cities. A 2014 Supreme Court ruling forced the pioneering cloud service out of business after broadcasters complained the technology infringed on their copyright, sending cord-cutters in search of other options.</p><p>
Aereo would have been ideal for me. I live an hour south of Cleveland’s major networks, far enough away that indoor antennas and portable solutions like TabletTV rarely pull in more than a few second-tier stations. So, I was intrigued when the makers of a new wireless smart antenna offered to take their product for a spin.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3154384/consumer-electronics/watchair-review-promising-wireless-smart-tv-antenna-for-cord-cutters.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: WatchAir review: Promising wireless smart TV antenna for cord-cutters
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: