Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alto's Adventure: Tips, tricks, and pointers to get you past the triple backflip and more  (Read 356 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: January 09, 2017, 04:05:23 pm »

Alto's Adventure: Tips, tricks, and pointers to get you past the triple backflip and more

Alto's Adventure is an addictive, delightful endless runner for iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV. Here's how to master it!

Last updated January 2017.

As anyone who follows me on Twitter can attest, I became a teensy bit obsessed with Alto's Adventure. The endlessly-charming endless runner for iOS and Apple TV combines llamas, snowboarding tricks, beautiful landscapes, and devilishly hard goals to keep you coming back time and time again. I've spent awhile with Alto's twisting slopes and precipitous chasms, but news of upcoming sequel Alto's Odyssey had me pulling the game back out for more fun on the slopes. Here are a few of my top tips for acing each one of those 60 levels and beating your friends' high scores.

Just the basics
Master tricky combos
Advanced combos and wingsuit tricks

Just the basics

Grinding is key

When you start out on the slopes with Alto, you can score points by performing a number of tricks, including backflips (by tapping and holding anywhere on the screen), j...

Source: Alto's Adventure: Tips, tricks, and pointers to get you past the triple backflip and more
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: