Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: R u a n00Bie?: Must-have accessories when getting started with a new Mac!  (Read 374 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: January 12, 2017, 04:05:21 pm »

R u a n00Bie?: Must-have accessories when getting started with a new Mac!

What do I need when I'm getting started with my brand new MacBook?!

So you finally picked out your MacBook and you have it in your hands: CONGRATS! That's a super big step and we're so pumped that you have the computer of your dreams!

Unfortunately for you, buying your MacBook is only one step of many: after you set up and spend some time with your computer, you're going to want to accessorize accordingly. There are a few must-haves you need, like a protective/super cool-looking computer decal, some additional tech-accessories to make your MacBook's life a bit easier, a laptop stand, and a decent carrying case.

Here are a number of accessories that you should pick up as you get started with your new MacBook!

Marble Macbook skin
MiniDrive Air
Twelve South BookArc
Leather Laptop case
PlugBug

Marble Macbook skin

Having a skin on your MacBook is good for a number of reasons, but the main two are that it will protect your new laptop from scratches, dirt, and dust, and that you ...

Source: R u a n00Bie?: Must-have accessories when getting started with a new Mac!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: