Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Photolemur review: An app that puts Mac image enhancement on autopilot  (Read 486 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: January 13, 2017, 04:05:14 pm »

Photolemur review: An app that puts Mac image enhancement on autopilot

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>As a parent of two kids, I take a lot of pictures. But it seems more of my time is spent enhancing images shot with my iPhone to make them look their best—a repetitive and tedious task if I don’t process photos as they’re being taken.</p><h2>No photo editor</h2>

<p>Photolemur ($49 for a five-Mac license; $20 on the App Store for a single-user license) is a Mac application designed to automatically enhance a batch of images at once with drag-and-drop simplicity. Unlike photo editing software that requires fiddling with multiple settings for best results, Photolemur uses artificial intelligence to determine which parts of an image will benefit from its magic, then applies the necessary changes without interaction from the user.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3155787/photography/photolemur-review-an-app-that-puts-mac-image-enhancement-on-autopilot.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Photolemur review: An app that puts Mac image enhancement on autopilot
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: