Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to use the Touch Bar with ANY app thanks to BetterTouchTool  (Read 483 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: January 20, 2017, 04:05:20 pm »

How to use the Touch Bar with ANY app thanks to BetterTouchTool

What if you could use the Touch Bar on the MacBook Pro with any app?

The Touch Bar on the MacBook Pro is a bit of a conundrum for many people. It looks cool, has some very useful features, and makes navigating certain apps much easier. But it also doesn't have a whole lot of customizability and isn't compatible with many apps at the moment.

After reading a blog post from Alex Wolkov, however, I've discovered just how useful the Touch Bar can be with the right customization options. After downloading BetterTouchTool(BTT), I've made my Touch Bar downright fantastic.

BetterTouchTool apparently has been around for a while, but until recently, I had never personally used it. Developed by Andreas Hegenberg, the program is designed to add additional functions to your Mac's peripherals, chiefly customizable gestures for the Magic Mouse and Magic Trackpad. I haven't even begun to explore everything the app can do, but I did spend some time with its new "Alpha" Touch Bar features. Here's ...

Source: How to use the Touch Bar with ANY app thanks to BetterTouchTool
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: