Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Star Wars: Force Arena review: The hectic MOBA is enjoyable and imperfect  (Read 422 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: January 21, 2017, 04:05:22 pm »

Star Wars: Force Arena review: The hectic MOBA is enjoyable and imperfect

Luke, I am … wondering if this game is any good?

Anything Star Wars related seems to be an instant hit, especially with the more recent success of Episode VII and Rogue One in theaters. Over the years, there have been a ton of Star Wars games on practically every platform you can imagine, and iOS has had its fair share of titles. Star Wars: Force Arena is the newest entry into the Star Wars mobile gaming universe.

I typically try to avoid multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) games on iOS, based solely on the fact that most of them are designed to make you spend money to reach the top tiers of the game. Despite going into Star Wars: Force Arena with some pretty negative pre-conceived notions, I managed to emerge on the other side feeling like I was one with The Force.

Before I get started, I thought I would address the elephant in the room and make the joke before you all do in the comments. Happy?

Design & Sound

I'm starting off with design and sound because there...

Source: Star Wars: Force Arena review: The hectic MOBA is enjoyable and imperfect
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: