Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ask the iTunes Guy: Better ways to view your iTunes media  (Read 361 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: January 31, 2017, 04:05:15 pm »

Ask the iTunes Guy: Better ways to view your iTunes media

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>When your media library grows, you need better ways to view your content in iTunes. In this week’s column, I answer two questions about viewing media. The first discusses a better way to view music by genre. The second explains why some TV shows aren’t separated by season and how to fix this issue. With a little bit of work, you can view each of your media kinds more efficiently.</p><h2>A better way to view music by genre</h2>
<p><strong>Q: I have a large music collection that includes many genres. I’d like to be able to see all my artists and albums in a particular genre. For example: I’d like to listen to some jazz but I’m not sure which album, so I’d like to be able see at a glance which artists I have to choose from. The current choice seems to be an album cover shot along with a list of songs on the album. This limits the information in the screen to about one album at a time. Is there any better way to view albums by genre?</strong></p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3161272/software-entertainment/ask-the-itunes-guy-better-ways-to-view-your-itunes-media.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Ask the iTunes Guy: Better ways to view your iTunes media
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: