Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey Apple, let me control my iCloud Photo Library  (Read 437 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: February 06, 2017, 04:05:14 pm »

Hey Apple, let me control my iCloud Photo Library

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>Compared to many people I know, I don’t have a very large photo library. With about 1,300 photos, it takes up just under 6GB on my iMac. Many of my friends have thousands of photos and videos, and their libraries take up tens of gigabytes. But I don’t have any young children, and I don’t shoot a lot of photos when I’m out and about. (I do have two cats, one a kitten, who’s been getting snapped lately though.)</p><p>I recently noticed that my iPod touch, which I use for listening to music and for testing iOS betas, was running out of space. The culprit was my iCloud Photo Library. Even though I had the device set to optimize iPhone storage and not download all my photos, it was doing the latter. It had apparently downloaded all my original photos and videos, all 6GB of them. On a 32GB device, which also contains apps and music, that’s quite a lot of storage used up.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3164260/data-center-cloud/hey-apple-let-me-control-my-icloud-photo-library.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Hey Apple, let me control my iCloud Photo Library
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: