Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyle Lambert made his illustration career on the iPad  (Read 374 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: February 12, 2017, 04:05:23 pm »

Kyle Lambert made his illustration career on the iPad

I asked you to tell me your stories about your iPad usage in the workplace, and boy, did you all deliver.

Poor iPad. After a promising start back in 2010, Apple's tablet computer has suffered lagging sales and oft-mixed messaging over its true purpose: Was it a consumption device? Mac killer? Art tablet?

These days, despite the fact that the iPad technically outsells the Mac (13.1 million in the last quarter compared to 5.4 million Macs), it's looked at by many as the red-headed stepchild of Apple's tech family. But I don't see it like that.

The iPad, to me, represents a computer that you can make into almost anything. Its mercurial nature isn't an enigma, it's an advantage: It can be a drawing tablet to those who need it; a Mac killer for the people who no longer need the features of a full-fledged computer; a consumption device whenever the need arises.

Off this hypothesis, I asked a simple question to you, our readers: How do you use your iPad for work? The results were, quite...

Source: Kyle Lambert made his illustration career on the iPad
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: