Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you might (and might not) want an indoor security camera in your home  (Read 394 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: February 16, 2017, 04:05:21 pm »

Why you might (and might not) want an indoor security camera in your home

As with most things, there are pros and cons to having an indoor security camera.

Adding an indoor security camera to your home can be a blessing. You can keep tabs on your pets, check on your house while you're away, and have peace of mind that can only come from knowing your home is safe and secure no matter where you are. Still, there are some things to consider before you drop a hundred dollars on an indoor security camera.

Are you a textbook overthinker?

Yes, adding a security camera to your home means you can check in on things any time and anywhere, but consider this: Adding a security camera to your home means you can check in on things any time and anywhere.

The first time I was away from my home after installing my Nest Cam, I checked in on my house non-stop. I'd set up motion and sound alerts that my dogs were triggering constantly. By the end of the day I found myself wishing I hadn't installed the Nest Cam in the first place. Instead of lessening my anxiety about a...

Source: Why you might (and might not) want an indoor security camera in your home
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: