Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Here are the best new iPhone games out and on sale now!  (Read 322 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: February 18, 2017, 04:05:20 pm »

Here are the best new iPhone games out and on sale now!

Here's what's new in iOS gaming this week!

Every Thursday I go on a quest to find all the the notable new games released on the App Store release over the week, but instead of taking all the gold and experience for myself, I pass my knowledge onto you!  Whether you're looking for new games, games on-sale, or wondering if your favorite game got a big update, I'll break down all the notable iOS gaming news for you!

New games of the week

Need something new and shiny? Every week tons of games hit the App Store and I keep track so you don't have to; here's the notable releases for this week.

Causality

Have you ever wanted to travel back in time and change the outcome of your life? That's exactly what Causality allows you to do!

Causality is a puzzle game about manipulating time. You'll travel across alien landscapes and help a group of stranded astronauts find their way across the levels. As you travel back in time you will need to work "past selves" and solve the puzzles in each ...

Source: Here are the best new iPhone games out and on sale now!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: