Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RPS Saga Review: Rock, Paper, Scissors gets a makeover, but ultimately it's what's underneath that matters  (Read 807 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: February 19, 2017, 04:05:22 pm »

RPS Saga Review: Rock, Paper, Scissors gets a makeover, but ultimately it's what's underneath that matters

RPS Saga aims to redefine what it means to play Rock, Paper, Scissors; it was a nice attempt.

Update: I have been informed that the text at the beginning of the game is Korean not Japanese as I had guessed.

Rock, Paper, Scissors is probably one of the first games I ever played as a child (unless you count Patty Cake) and I still play it anytime I need to settle and argument with my older brother. What can I say; old habits die hard.

RPS Saga puts a spin on the classic hand game by putting it in a fantasy-RPG setting and injecting a little strategy into the gameplay.

Play RPS Saga today!

Story & Setting

Unfortunately, I don't have a lot to say about the story since most of it is in a language I don't understand.

Upon loading the game the first time, I was launched into a little cinematic sequence that had Korean text over it. Which meant I had to rely on the visuals of the opening sequence to try and formulate a story: here's what I came up with.

The world is in danger c...

Source: RPS Saga Review: Rock, Paper, Scissors gets a makeover, but ultimately it's what's underneath that matters
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: