Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people are connecting their phones to their fridges  (Read 437 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: February 22, 2017, 04:05:21 pm »

Why people are connecting their phones to their fridges

Why would you want to connect your phone to your fridge? For convenience, of course!

Alright, let's get this out of the way right away: The simple notion of a "smart" fridge is a little eye-rolly, but smart appliances are a thing and they're becoming more of a thing each day. While you might not see having one in your home any time soon, some folks already do, and others are looking to add the smart tech to their dwellings.

Let's take a look at a couple of the reasons you'd want to have yet another Wi-Fi connected device in your home.

🤔 I forget … did I already buy milk?

If you find yourself wondering what the heck you've got in your fridge after you've already left for the store, you might like to know that there's a trend developing: smart fridges with built-in cameras!

Using a separate smartphone app, you can get a quick look at what's inside your fridge (looks like I did already buy milk) no matter where you are! It's not something you need to use every day,...

Source: Why people are connecting their phones to their fridges
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: