Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: For a bigger iPad to work, iOS needs some interface improvements  (Read 336 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: February 26, 2017, 04:05:15 pm »

For a bigger iPad to work, iOS needs some interface improvements

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>The future of iOS is bright. While I love my Mac and expect to be using the Mac for a long time yet, iOS is the Apple operating system for the next 30 years. As I described last week, there are many different directions iOS can go in, taking the platform beyond the size and shape of today’s iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, and Apple Watch.</p><p>I believe that iOS’s future is big–and I mean that literally. The 12.9-inch iPad Pro I’m using to write this article is currently the largest iOS device in existence, but it seems inevitable that Apple will want to size up iOS even more, whether it’s in a 15- or 17-inch mega-tablet, or an even larger desktop iOS device similar to the style of Microsoft’s Surface Studio.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3173253/ios/for-a-bigger-ipad-to-work-ios-needs-some-interface-improvements.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: For a bigger iPad to work, iOS needs some interface improvements
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: