Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Go on a snarky sci-fi adventure in Milkmaid of the Milky Way  (Read 348 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: February 28, 2017, 04:05:13 pm »

Go on a snarky sci-fi adventure in Milkmaid of the Milky Way

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>These days, keeping up with games can be a full-time job. So how do you separate the signal from the noise, the wheat from the chaff, the Temple Runs from the Temple Jumps? Allow us to help by regularly selecting a game You Should Play.</p><p>I love point-and-tap adventure games—they remind me of those old-school text-based adventure games of my youth. (Hey, they were still pretty retro when I was a kid, because, come on guys, I’m only 30.) <strong>Milkmaid of the Milky Way</strong> is a charming, whimsical point-and-tap adventure that perfectly captures what I loved so much about those games—the simple gameplay, the mildly-challenging puzzles, and the witty (and sometimes confusingly odd) snarkiness.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3172936/ios/go-on-a-snarky-sci-fi-adventure-in-milkmaid-of-the-milky-way.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Go on a snarky sci-fi adventure in Milkmaid of the Milky Way
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: