Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Slayaway Camp Review: A morbid, funny, and entertaining puzzle game with killer flair — literally!  (Read 383 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 05, 2017, 04:05:22 pm »

Slayaway Camp Review: A morbid, funny, and entertaining puzzle game with killer flair — literally!

Laugh your way through the weirdest nostalgia-driven killing spree; Slayaway Camp is a dangerous place!

Even though I'm a millennial and was born at the very beginning of the 90s, the 80s is my favorite decade. I may not have experienced it first hand, but the hair, the fashion, the music, and the movies have always had a special place in my heart. In fact, the first horror movie I ever watched was Silver Bullet (1985), and at the time it was scary as hell. Of course, when it come to 80s horror films not all of them are scary, a lot of them are just downright ridiculous.

Slayaway Camp is a puzzle game that also serves as an homage to the campy and cheesy 80s slasher films that populated the silver screen during the time of mullets and acid wash jeans.

In true 80s slasher flick fashion, Slayaway Camp is much more entertaining than it has any right to be.

Play Slayaway Camp today!

Warning: Slayaway Camp is rated 17+ on the App Store, and the content below depicts scenes from the g...

Source: Slayaway Camp Review: A morbid, funny, and entertaining puzzle game with killer flair — literally!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: