Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: With Alta HR, Fitbit turns its most stylish device into a cardio machine  (Read 424 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 08, 2017, 04:05:14 pm »

With Alta HR, Fitbit turns its most stylish device into a cardio machine

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>Fitbit doesn’t quit. The reigning maker of fitness-tracking bands has a new band, the ultra-slim heart rate-monitoring Alta HR, and I got a chance to put it to the test during a spin class at a Midtown Manhattan fitness studio last week. I’ve largely avoided the spin craze until now, but on this particular day I was front and center as class instructor Julianne Hough, professional dancer/singer/Fitbit spokeswoman/cardio queen, cheerfully encouraged the class to pedal along to the blaring pop soundtrack. I wasn’t paying much attention to the continuous heart rate on the Alta HR strappd to my wrist, to be honest, because I was sweating buckets. Did I mention this was my first spin class?</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3176890/consumer-electronics/with-alta-hr-fitbit-turns-its-most-stylish-device-into-a-cardio-machine.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: With Alta HR, Fitbit turns its most stylish device into a cardio machine
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: