Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bumpr is my new favorite Menu bar widget for Mac  (Read 267 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 11, 2017, 04:05:22 pm »

Bumpr is my new favorite Menu bar widget for Mac

You can switch between web browsers and email clients using Bumpr. It's the best thing since chocolate and peanut butter!

I just found out about a macOS utility called Bumpr. It lets you choose which email client to open and which browser to open when clicking on a link. I was going to spend a few days with it, test it out, make sure it is worth the price, but after just one minute, I've fallen in love with it and think it's the most useful Menu bar widget I've ever used.

What does it do?

Bumpr sets itself up as your default web browser and email client on your Mac, and then asks you which browser or email client you want to open every time you click on a link. So, if you use multiple web browsers for different websites - like Safari, Chrome, and Opera, or if you use multiple email clients to send emails - like the Airmail app, Spark, and Polymail (and the built-in Mail app), you should install Bumpr so you can choose between them every time you click on a link.

How does it wor...

Source: Bumpr is my new favorite Menu bar widget for Mac
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: