Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lofree mechanical keyboard review: The feeling of a typewriter on your Mac or iOS device  (Read 383 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 12, 2017, 04:05:14 pm »

Lofree mechanical keyboard review: The feeling of a typewriter on your Mac or iOS device

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
I’m not a fan of Apple keyboards. There’s nothing wrong with them technically. I just don’t like they way they feel. But I put up with them and over time, my dislike for them has lessened.</p><p>
For the past few weeks, I’ve (mostly) ditched the Apple keyboard for the new Lofree Mechanical Keyboard. What I found is that my frequent use of the Apple keyboard influenced my experience with the Lofree to mixed results.</p><h2>A different feel</h2>
<p>
The Lofree keyboard is being marketed as being “inspired by typewriters.” Instead of square keys (like those found on Apple and other keyboards), the Lofree’s keys are round, like those you’d find on a typewriter. The round keys are also slightly concave, not flat like the Apple keyboard keys, so your fingertips nestle in nicely. The Lofree is a mechanical keyboard, and there’s a satisfying click when you press a key followed by subtle spring-back action.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3177979/input-keyboards/lofree-mechanical-keyboard-review-the-feeling-of-a-typewriter-on-your-mac.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Lofree mechanical keyboard review: The feeling of a typewriter on your Mac or iOS device
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: