Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nintendo Switch: A review from three different types of gamers  (Read 331 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 12, 2017, 04:05:22 pm »

Nintendo Switch: A review from three different types of gamers

After one week with the Nintendo Switch, three gamers discuss their take from their different perspectives.

Russell Holly, Lory Gil, and Luke Filipowicz have all been drooling over Nintendo's latest console, the Switch, since the first murmurings of its existence. As soon it was possible to get one, they rushed to make sure they had a lock on it, even going to midnight sales events to stock up on everything they could.

One week later and we all have strong opinions about what we think of the Switch, but for different reasons. We are all gamers of a different ilk. Here's what we think of the Switch, and why.

First off, what experience do you have with video games, in general?

Russell: I'll play just about anything, and often do play just about everything. I love playing fun party games with my kids, wasting a sunday to a massive open world adventure, and while I'm usually not very good at them I do occasionally enjoy a good first-person shooter. Puzzle games are usually my happy...

Source: Nintendo Switch: A review from three different types of gamers
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: