Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Three software features I want to see in the 2017 iPad Pro  (Read 367 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 12, 2017, 04:05:22 pm »

Three software features I want to see in the 2017 iPad Pro

While Apple might be updating their iPad Pro lineup this spring, there are three key things I want to see from this summer's software updates as well.

There are several things I want to see from the 2017 iPad Pro hardware. But that's only half the story. The other half is the three software-oriented features I'd like to see Apple add to its "deluxe" tablet lineup this year.

Bring 3D Touch to iPad

My friend and colleague Rene Ritchie tells me 3D Touch is technically a hardware feature because of the sensors needed to measure finger pressure, but I include it here anyway.

I use 3D Touch often on my iPhone. I like the concept that putting varying degrees of force on the screen enables me to do different things. I also like how it makes using iOS a more tactile, more efficient experience. From an accessibility standpoint, 3D Touch is great because the "shortcuts" lessen the need for multiple taps and less searching, which can be troublesome if you're visually impaired and/or have c...

Source: Three software features I want to see in the 2017 iPad Pro
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: