Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Are deleted images in Apple’s Photos gone for good?  (Read 398 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 15, 2017, 04:05:15 pm »

Are deleted images in Apple’s Photos gone for good?

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>Reader Thomas Last-name-withheld writes in with a tale of lost love in the age of digital-only images:</p>

<p>My now ex-girlfriend has either deleted all my photos from my MacBook or removed them to an external hard drive. I can’t find them anywhere. They are in no Recently Deleted album or Trash bin.</p>

<p>Thomas says there’s no local backup via Time Machine that he knows of. (This makes me wonder about the age of the gentleman and the ex, but love and heartbreak knows no age.)</p><p>In my day, an ex-partner might set photos ablaze, drop them in the toilet, or shred them—but one sometimes had the negatives, and could get new prints made! Although why you would of the person who did that is a subject for a different kind of columnist.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3178678/photography/are-deleted-images-in-apples-photos-gone-for-good.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Are deleted images in Apple’s Photos gone for good?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: