Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Screw the ROI: Apple should make a new MacBook Pro workstation  (Read 353 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 19, 2017, 04:05:23 pm »

Screw the ROI: Apple should make a new MacBook Pro workstation

If Dell can make the Dell Precision 5520, why can't Apple make a MacBook that's really Pro?

That's the hed and lede that flashed through my mind after I read Daniel Rubino's review of the Dell Precision 5520 for Windows Central:

Dell's powerful 15-inch Precision 5520 now has the latest Intel Xeon processor and NVIDIA Quadro graphics. This bulldozer of a PC with a 4K display may be your best bet if you're a graphics professional.

Now, current Rene loves the 2016 MacBook Pro. I've been using the 13-inch Touchbar model since October and it's the best MacBook I've ever owned. I used to go back and forth between the 13-inch MacBook Air and old 13-inch MacBook Pro every couple of years, never able to find the right trade-off between portability and performance. Now I truly have the best of both. But that's just me.

Past Rene worked in video and webdev and graphic design and wouldn't have been such a fan. He bought 17-inch, later 15-inch, and maxed them out.

Current Rene spends m...

Source: Screw the ROI: Apple should make a new MacBook Pro workstation
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: