Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Canon Pixma iP110 review: This inkjet printer’s portability comes at a price  (Read 421 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 20, 2017, 04:05:14 pm »

Canon Pixma iP110 review: This inkjet printer’s portability comes at a price

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
Living on the road, like I do, isn’t for everyone. It requires a lot of sacrifices and the willingness to accept near-constant change. When my partner and I moved into our RV, it was easy to rid ourselves of unneeded clothing and furniture, but we couldn’t leave behind the computer gear we need to do our jobs. And suddenly I was on the market for a really small printer.</p><p>
After using the Canon Pixma iP110 portable inkjet printer for a few months, I feel comfortable recommending to anyone who needs a portable printer. It doesn’t have a scanner, which is fine since I can use my iPhone camera and apps like Scanner Pro, but it’s more than capable of handling the documents, photos, and envelopes I need to print from the road.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3179130/consumer-electronics/canon-pixma-ip110-review-this-inkjet-printers-portability-comes-at-a-price.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Canon Pixma iP110 review: This inkjet printer’s portability comes at a price
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: